Annual Notice to Students, Parents and/or Guardians, Employees, Advisory Committees, Private School Officials and Other interested Parties:
- The Fremont Union High School District is primarily responsible for compliance with federal and state laws and regulations.
- The District has designated the Associate Superintendent of Administrative Services as the Compliance Officer to receive and investigate complaints to ensure District compliance with those federal and state laws and regulations.
- If dissatisfied with the District’s decision, a complainant may appeal the District’s decision to the California Department of Education by filing a written appeal within 15 days of receiving the District’s decision.
- A complainant is free to pursue any civil law remedies that may be available under state or federal discrimination laws, if applicable, and to appeal pursuant to Education Code Section 262.3.
- Copies of the complaint form are available from the school or District Office free of charge. Currently, the General and Williams complaint forms can be found on the District website (Click Here to go to the District Web Site).