The following presentations were used by Counselors in the classrooms:
|Click the department(s) below to find course offerings and descriptions, as well as course sequence recommendations and department contact information.|
- 9th grade students are visited in their Lit/Writing classes by a Counselor to develop a 4 year course plan for graduation and to distribute initial planning forms.
- 10th and 11th grade students are visited by a Counselor during their social studies class to deliver course options and planning forms.
- All students are given 2 weeks to plan courses before paperwork is due.
- Current 8th grade students and parents invited to course selection evenings.
- COURSE SELECTION Q & A SESSIONS FOR PARENTS AND STUDENTS OF CURRENT 9TH - 11TH GRADE:
- THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 27, TUESDAY, MARCH 4, AND THURSDAY MARCH 6 FROM 7:00 - 7:45 PM
- Course Verification due to main office; students and parents/guardians confirm courses being requested.
- Additional forms may be required: Math Override or Skip form, AP USH or AP LAC diagnostic results page(s), Lynbrook AP Contract, PE Athletics Form
End of April
- Last Chance forms distributed to students with 1 week to finalize requests; at this time, courses are not scheduled and NO request is guaranteed.